Panorama Park overlooks the bay with a beach, sitting areas, a play area for kids and lots of grass. It is the easterly access point to the Baden Powell Trail. Adjacent to bustling Deep Cove Village at the end of Gallant Avenue, both Panorama Park and Deep Cove Park are popular waterfront Parks offer excellent views of Deep Cove, and provide a setting for boating and swimming, strolling and picnicking. This is the site of such special events as the Penguin Plunge on New Year's Day and Deep Cove Daze.
Panorama Park, Deep Cove BC
* Location: Panorama Park is located off of 2200
Block Panorama Drive near the corner of Gallant Avenue
* Size: Panorama Park is just over two and one half hectares.
* District park, playground, picnic area, boating, boat launch, Small boat access, washrooms, change rooms, parking.
* Waterfront trails, swimming beach, picnic, shelter, 1 playground, open grassy areas, eating area and plaza and fountain...
* And... swimming, walking and hiking, beach, picnic shelter, natural area, creek, viewing area, parking.
* Dogs permitted on leash .
Panorama Park on the water... Great playground for kids.
Take your Dad for a walk in Panorama Park... Stay and watch the sun set.
Boats, water and beauitful setting... Still waters and meditative places.