Panorama Park, Deep Cove BC
Downtown Deep Cove – Have a BBQ, Bring The Dogs, Bring The Kids, Bring Everyone!
Panorama Park overlooks the bay with a beach, sitting areas, a play area for kids and lots of grass. It is the easterly access point to the Baden Powell Trail. Panorama Park is located in downtown Deep Cove with open grass spaces, a beach, a kids play area, a gathering and BBQ area and lots of places to sit and take in the beautiful scenery. It is home of Deep Cove Daze and the Penquin Plunge.
* Location: Panorama Park is located off of 2200 Block Panorama Drive near the corner of Gallant Avenue
* Size: Panorama Park is just over two and one half hectares.
* District park, playground, picnic area, boating, boat launch, Small boat access, washrooms, change rooms, parking.
* Waterfront trails, swimming beach, picnic, shelter, playground, open grassy areas, eating area, plaza, fountain…
* And… swimming, walking and hiking, beach, picnic shelter, natural area, creek, viewing area, parking.
* Dogs permitted on leash.
Panorama Park, a waterfront park, with a beach, swimming area, BBQs, and space – adjacent to shops and cafés.
Sit and relax in Panorama Park, Deep Cove BC…Or run around until you drop!